My Gallery is a part of your profile where you can showcase your business with amazing photos! Here are some DO's and DON'Ts to keep in mind:
- Do provide images in landscape as they look aesthetically best in our gallery.
- Do provide as many images as possible to properly showcase what you can offer.
- Do showcase real events that you have participated in especially those that potential customers might find interesting.
- Don’t provide images with any logos, watermarks or event names
- Don’t provide images that have been heavily edited, that have borders or curved edges
- Don’t provide images that feature promotions, product details or contact details etc.
- Don’t provide a collage of images as it would not look best aesthetically in our gallery
Some additional recommendations when setting up your gallery are:
- Upload at least 5 to 8 images to our gallery with each image not exceeding 8MB in size.
- The profile photo tile should not be a logo or brand photograph, but instead a representative photograph of the business. Re-using a photograph from the 5-6 images above is fine.
Follow these simple guidelines and your vendor profile would look amazing (or more!) like this: