Here are some DOs and DON'Ts when choosing photos for your Event Portfolios:
|The DOs||The DON'Ts|
All photos should be professionally taken. This means that the photos you upload should be of high resolution.
The photo should not be blurry.
|All photos should be well lit.||
Avoid too much or too little brightness to include the photo’s quality
|Only upload photos of work that you have previously done.||
Please refrain from uploading works that are not yours. If the event is done with other vendors, please make sure to credit them.**
Please do not upload photos that contain promotional items.
**Delegate reserves the right to take down any photos that are proven to be stolen from other sources, with or without the vendor’s consent.
Check out these sample photo styles for more tips:
Descriptive Product Shot
Product shots are one of the best ways to show your products at their best.
- Your photo should be able to provide a complete overview of one side face of the product.
- Should not focus on a single detail or are of the product.
- Can be separated and excluded from the background easily.
- Should be shot in a not too busy background.
Inspirational shots are designed to work well for campaigns, social media content banners, landing pages and launch ads.
- The product should be presented to the viewer in a highly stylized manner.
- Products are best shot in its most desired and natural environment.
- Limit light intensity for background environment.
- If possible, include a human element whereby the product is being utilized.